You may pay fees at the front desk or online.
- Simply walk up to the front desk and let them know which swim meet
- Let them know how many events your kids will be swimming at the specific meet
- If you don’t know how many events – it is strongly recommended that you check with coaches ahead of time
- Please give them the EVENT NUMBER(S) from the meet information. Do not just give them freestyle or backstroke, etc!
Online pay: [HERE]
- You may get a POP-UP QUESTION – Please enter the EVENT NUMBER(S) from the meet information. Do not just enter free or back!
- If you don’t have an online account
For each swim meet, there will be a separate Activity Number assigned to Swim Meets in the system. It is set up with # of events that swimmers will be swimming.
- Don will be swimming 3 events in the Solon meet. You will sign Don up for Solon Swim Meet “3”. And activity number will be something like this- #803304-03. And your fee will be $22.
- Onat is swimming in 2 events at the Christmas Swim Meet, You will sign Onat up for Christmas Swim Meet “2”. And activity number will be something like this #803504-02. And your fee will be $34
- Each swim meet going forward will have several options according to the number of events swimmers may swim. Such as Thanksgiving Meet 1, Thanksgiving Meet 2, Thanksgiving Meet 3, Thanksgiving Meet 4, Thanksgiving Meet 5. (see screenshot below)
- Your fee will vary by different meets and # of events.
Screenshot of online entry form:
There will be a deadline for swim meet fees. If no fees paid on time, swimmers will not be able to swim at the meets.